It gathers and recognizes leading businesses from different regions that contribute to the daily growth of their local economy and the world economy. THE BIZZ was created by World Confederation of Businesses (WORLDCOB), to offer to the global business community a range of benefits that further their development.
WORLDCOB was founded in 2004 in the city of Houston, Texas, in the United States of America. Its primary mission is to promote business development worldwide, recognizing and boosting the growth of leading businesses and businesspeople in every country through the special tools and services that it offers its members. It has approximately 3,000 members representing over 100 countries.
1. Elite Members: The companies and organizations that endorse us with their trust, because they know our organization and are familiar with the activities we conduct in favor of the business community worldwide.
2. The international organizations: of which we are a member and/or associate. These organizations have previously verified our existence and functioning before proceeding to accept us as members.
Our most important endorsement is the one we receive from our over 3,000 Associate Members from over 100 countries around the world. These are leading companies from all parts of the globe which enjoy the benefits offered to them by WORLDCOB; having used our training services, generated new business and received recognition for their Business Excellence since 2005. http://www.worldcob.org/en/ membership_members.html.
This Committee is up of members of our organization hailing from different countries, who may provide references on our organization's activities in favor of the business community worldwide, as well as the events we organize. The following are some of the members who serve on this Committee:
THE BIZZ EUROPE
Monte Carlo, Monaco, the May 15, 2016.
THE BIZZ AMERICAS
Washington D.C., USA., the July 30 and 31, 2016.
THE BIZZ AMEA
Marrakesh , Morocco, the October 5, 2016.
THE BIZZ Trophy
Issued to your company, as being winners of this important business recognition.
Certifications for the Winning Company:
• "Elite Member"
• "World Business Leader"
Diplomas for the Directors and Managers of the winning company:
• "World Leader Businessperson", Board of Directors.
• "Excellence in Business Leadership", Chief Executives.
• "Excellence in Business Management", Operations Manager.
• "Excellence in Quality Management", Quality Manager.
• "Excellence in Marketing Management", Marketing Manager.
• Institutional logos that certify Business Excellence and these may be used in the company's media, enhancing its image.
• Announcements through press and public relations firms, in events, business meetings, etc.
• WORLDCOB Business Directory, 1/2 page for a business profile and a photograph of the representative receiving the award. 50,000 copies of this directory are distributed at no charge in more than 100 countries.
• Live broadcast via the web during award ceremonies.
MEMBER AREA where you will find databases of the leading companies in the world to use to generate business relationships.
Certification in Corporate Social Responsibility WORLDCOB-CSR: 2011.3, a standard promoted by WORLDCOB, where Members may apply for evaluation at a 50% discount, and receive personalized advising to ensure compliance.
• Consultancy in Business Brokerage: to search for products and/or services you want to
• Corporate Image Advising: the company may request a free evaluation of their corporate image projected in the market. After an analysis, our team will offer a Corporate Image proposal with suggestions for improvement.
• Online Business Training: workshops specialized in different areas of business and delivered by facilitators from different countries.
The award is intended to recognize the Business Excellence in small, medium and large
companies, because we believe that according to their proportions and capacities, they
are capable to develop good business, worthy of recognition practices, and they end up
being an example to follow for businesses in their community and internationally.
Our organization recognizes companies from around the world, and we currently have companies representing more than 100 countries.
Some of the winners:
You may request a list of the winners through our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For over 10 years, World Confederation of Businesses (WORLDCOB) has motivated and encouraged small, medium, and large companies in over 100 countries with THE BIZZ.
In order to nominate your company. You must complete the Business Excellence Questionnaire found in the following link: http://www.worldcob.org/questionnaire.php
What does your company gain by completing this questionnaire?
• The opportunity to receive an assessment using the criteria we have designed to measure Business Excellence: Leadership, Management Systems, Quality in Products and Services, Innovation and Creativity, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Results Obtained. The companies that obtain more than 90 points in this questionnaire will qualify for THE BIZZ.
• If your company achieves the required score, you will get two certificates of Business Excellence, at no cost, one for the company and one for the principal officer, as confirmation that your company was selected for THE BIZZ 2016.Application Form
WORLDCOB is supported by an Evaluation Committee, an autonomous body, formed by a group
with different specializations in business.
The assessment by the Committee is based on six criteria that will verify the commitment to quality and the development of a good business management system.
The criteria evaluated are:
1. Business Leadership:
Includes a process that involves not only the ability to make suitable decisions for the company, but the skill and strategy of developing stability in the market, being an example for other businesses in your market.
2. Management Systems:
Has an efficient management system that incorporates at all levels, principles, techniques and tools that can help address the challenges of the changing local and global market today.
3. Quality of Products and/or Services:
The continuous improvement of all levels, processes and people that make up an organization, where there is a prime concern for customer satisfaction, resulting in products and/or services that meet international quality standards and approaching 100% satisfaction rates.
4. Business Creativity and Innovation:
Innovation involves changes that lead to products or services to best fit the needs of the market. It is also important that the presentation of these products and/or services is innovative, original and that it has a strategy with clear objectives.
5. Corporate Social Responsibility:
The support the company provides to both professional and personal development of its employees and the contribution to their community is measured and continuously improving.
6. Achievements and Awards:
Due to all these components, we get the desired results; among these are growth in all areas, the fulfillment of goals, international certifications, acknowledgments, etc.
WORLDCOB is a leading business organization that promotes business development worldwide, recognizing and boosting the growth of leading companies and businesspeople around the globe and promoting Corporate Social Responsibility.
Honor and distinguish successful business experiences worthy of being imitated, in order to motivate and stimulate leading businesses and businesspeople with one of the most important business award in the world, THE BIZZ.
Develop and promote mechanisms that generate commercial relationships between our members and other businesses worldwide, such as WORLDCOB's business network, as well as EXPOBIZZ, which includes business meetings, conventions, fairs, etc.
Promote corporate social responsibility worldwide through our WORLDCOB-CSR:2011.2 standard, which certifies good business practices based on adequate labor relations, social support and care of the environment through CSR WORKSHOPS, which are organized every year in different countries.
World Confederation of Businesses (WORLDCOB) was founded on September 9, 2004, in the city of Houston, Texas, in the United States of America, under the name of MPBM, Co, doing business as World Confederation of Businesses.
The main offices were set up in Houston, with plans to open branches on all continents in order to better provide services to WORLDCOB's member companies around the world. Currently, one of our major offices in Latin America is located in Lima, Peru, this is one of our offices to convene companies in Latin America and Central America, and it is also one of our hubs for the region.
Be the business organization with the greatest presence worldwide, covering every continent, with over 20,000 member companies around the globe and recognizing good business practices with leading and innovative services to attract trade relations among its Members.MISSION
Motivate and stimulate leading companies from around the world with the world's most important business award, THE BIZZ, as well as handing out acknowledgments to the leaders of these companies.
Promote business networking in order to generate business and contracts between the members of our confederation, thus benefiting all involved.
Promote a socially responsible business culture around the world, through our WORLDCOB-CSR standards and certification.
As part of its difficult task, our Evaluation Committee decides to select companies for this important award aimed at recognizing BUSINESS EXCELLENCE through the following procedure:SELECTION PROCESS:
We invite you to watch the following video that summarizes our selection process: http://youtu.be/-4VsG6xwVFkPRE-SELECTION:
The company interested in being evaluated to for the award can apply through our website, by accessing the application form to complete our Business Excellence Questionnaire: http://www.worldcob.org/formExcelencia.php, which will be rated by our evaluation committee.BY INVITATION:
The award was created to recognize Business Excellence in small, medium and large companies, since we believe that everyone, in proportion to their size and capacities, can develop good business practices worthy of recognition. These practices constitute an example to be followed by other businesspeople in each company's community and around the world.
Our organization gives out awards to companies from all over the globe. To date, companies from over 100 countries have won this award.
WORLDCOB uses the following sources of information for those companies who apply through an invitation:
Business associations, such as Chambers of Commerce, Industry, Tourism, as applicable.
Market research companies in each country, handling business statistics that stand in different lines of business.
References from more than 3,000 member companies. They usually recommend their clients or suppliers, with whom they maintain positive business relationships.
Media outlets in each country, many of which are communication partners of our organization.
Once we have compiled the necessary information, the research team digitally submits the information to the evaluation committee.
After being evaluated, the companies with a score above 90 points are selected to be recognized for their Business Excellence and our organization initiates the call to invite them to receive this recognition and be part of our organization, as Members.
Member Service Manager
Member Service-THE BIZZ